Below are some links to Common Core Sites....I hope you find them helpful
1. Pennsylvania Department of Education
FREE online database of materials and resources available by grade level and standard.
2. Common Core Maps Project
$20 to join for K-2, $20 for 3-5. Lesson plans, discounted materials
3. Pulaski County Common Core Standards Database
FREE K-2 Literacy and Math Units Broken down by week. Includes lessons and activities
4. Fort Smith Literacy- FREE curriculum maps, sight word lists, activities, K-2
5. Scholastic Common Core- Online web app to find discounted book packages to purchase that are aligned to the Common Core by grade to teach the ELA units.
6. Read Tennessee- FREE, Great database of lessons, centers and activities by grade and standard, K-3 (more to be added) http://www.readtennessee.org/teachers/common_core_standards.aspx
1. K-5 Math Teaching Resources- FREE, K-5 Math games and activities by grade level and aligned to each standard http://www.k-5mathteachingresources.com/index.html
2. Fuel the Brain- FREE online math games, aligned to each grade level and by standard, K-3
3. IXL Math- $199/yr. Online math games and activities aligned to Common Core, K-12 http://www.ixl.com/standards/common-core/math
4. Read Tennessee- FREE, Great database of lessons, centers and activities by grade and standard, K-3 (more to be added) http://www.readtennessee.org/math/teachers/k3_common_core_math_standards.aspx
5. National Science Digital Library- FREE online database of digital math lessons, K-12
Also, visit Utah Education Network for a TON of resources both literacy and math, http://www.uen.org/ I hope this helps you get started with some resources and please share if you have something good that I didn't list.